目录

本文共分为以下几个部分,你可以自由选择:

面试开始时的寒暄

Please raise your right hand. 宣誓,请举起右手。

Do you swear that all your statements are true and correct? 你发誓你的发言都是真实、正确的吗?

You may have a seat. 请坐。

May I see your Green Card, California ID Card or Driver License? 请让我看看你的美国绿卡、加州身份证或驾照。

Do you understand what you have written on your application? 关于你在入籍申请表上填写的内容,你都是理解和明白的,对吗?

常见面试问题 Part 1

What is your name? 你叫什么名字?

Have you used other names? 你有其它名字吗?

Do you want to change your name? 你需要改名吗?

What new name do you want? 你的新名字叫什么?

常见面试问题 Part 2

What is your Social Security Number? 你的社会保险号是多少?

When were you born? 你的生日是?

Where were you born? 你在哪里出生?

What is your nationality? 你的国籍是?(指入籍美国前的国籍)

What is your marital status? 你的婚姻狀況是?

When did you become a Permanent Resident? 你是什么时候获取永久居民身份的?(即美国绿卡)

常见面试问题 Part 3

What is your mailing address? 你的通信地址是什么?

What is your daytime phone number? 白天打哪个电话号码可以找到你?

What is your evening phone number? 夜间打哪个电话号码可以找到你?

What is your email address? 你的电子邮件地址是什么?

常见面试问题 Part 4

What is your sex? 你的性別是?

What is your height? 你的身高是?

What is your weight? 你的体重是?

What is your race? 你的种族是?

What is your hair color? 你的头发是什么颜色?

What is your eye color? 你的眼睛是什么颜色?

常见面试问题 Part 5

Where do you live? 你住在哪里?

Where do you work? 你在哪里工作?

What do you do? 你是做什么的?(从事的工作)

How many total days did you spend outside of the United States during the past 5 years? 过去5年里,你离开美国的总天数是多少?

How many trips of 24 hours or more that you have taken outside of the United States during the past 5 years? 过去5年里,你有过多少次离开美国超过24小时的旅行?

常见面试问题 Part 6

How many times have you been married? 你结过几次婚?

What is your spouse name? 你配偶的姓名是?

What is your spouse immigration status? 你配偶的移民身份是什么?

How many children do you have? 你有几个孩子?

常见面试问题 Part 7

Have you EVER claimed to be a U.S. Citizen (in writing or any other way)? 你以前有没有自称过自己是美国公民?(无论是书面形式还是其它方式)

Have you EVER registered to vote in any Federal, state, or local election in the United States ? 你有没有在联邦、州或地方的选举活动中登记注册为选民?

Have you EVER left the United States to avoid being drafted into the U.S. Armed Forces? 你有没有为了逃避兵役而离开美国?

Since becoming a Lawful Permanent Resident, have you EVER failed to file a required Federal, State, or local tax return? 自你成为永久居民以来,有没有偷逃过报税?

Do you owe any Federal, State, or local taxes that are overdue? 你是否拖欠联邦、州或地方的稅款?

Have you EVER been a member of or in any way associated (either directly or indirectly) with: 你是否以任何方式与下列组织有过直接或间接的联系?或者你是它们中的一员。

  • The Communist Party? 共产党
  • Any other totalitarian party? 任何极权政党
  • A terrorist organization? 恐怖组织

Have you EVER advocated (either directly or indirectly) the overthrow of any government by force or violence? 你是否曾经直接或間接地鼓吹以武力或暴力顛覆任何政府?

Have you EVER persecuted (either directly or indirectly) any person because of race, religion, national origin, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion? 你是否曾经因为种族、宗教、民族或政治观点等原因 直接或间接的迫害过别人?

Since becoming a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States, have you EVER called yourself a nonresident on a Federal, state, or local tax return? 自从你拿到美国绿卡后,还有没有过以非永久居民身份进行报税?

Have you committed a crime or offense for which you were NOT arrested? 你是否曾经犯过罪但是没有被警方拘捕?

Have you EVER been charged with committing any crime or offense? 你是否曾经因为犯罪而被起诉过?

Have you EVER been in jail or prison? 你是否进过监狱?

Have you EVER: 你是否有过下列行为:

  • Been a habitual drunkard? 酗酒
  • Been a prostitute, or procured anyone for prostitution? 自己卖淫或迫使他人卖淫
  • Sold or smuggled controlled substances, illegal drugs or narcotics? 贩卖或走私毒品
  • Been married to more than one person at the same time? 重婚
  • Helped anyone enter or try to enter the United States illegally? 帮助外国人偷渡到美国

Have you EVER been removed, excluded, or deported from the United States? 你是否曾被美国驱逐过?

Have you EVER served in the U.S. Armed Forces? 你是否曾在美国服兵役?

Do you support the Constitution and form of government of the United States? 你是否拥护美国的宪法和政体?

Are you willing to take the full oath of Alle- giance to the United States? 你愿意宣誓效忠美国吗?

If the law requires it, are you willing to perform noncombatant services in the U.S. Armed Forces? 如果法律需要,你是否愿意在美国军队内部执行非战斗人员的任务?

If the law requires it, are you willing to perform work of national importance under civilian direction? 如果法律需要,你愿意在美国政府官员的指挥下执行任务吗?

结束

如果本文帮到了你,请推荐给朋友。